A Punjabi Style Tikka flavored with chinease sauces & Spices. An awsome fusion of punjabi & chinese.
- Capsicum 1 Medium Size Capsicum
- Onion 1 Medium Size
- Cornflour 1 Tsp
- Chilli Flakes 1/2 Tsp
- Black Pepper 1/2 Tsp
- Soya Sauce 1/2 Spoon
- Salt 1/2 Tsp Or As Per Taste
- Vinegar 1/4th Tsp
- Paneer (Cottage Cheese) 200 Gm
- Hung Curd 150 Gm
- Schezwan Sauce 1/2 Tsp
- Sesame Seed 1/2 Tsp
HOW TO PREPARE
- Cut paneer into pieces of cubes.
- Cut onions and capsicum into block pieces.
- Take thick curd in a bowl and add 1 spoon corn flour into it, add chilli flakes, black peper , salt, soya sauce, vinegar,schzewan chutney and red chilli sauce into it and mix it well
- Dip paneer cubes into it and keep into refrigerator to marinate panner cubes.
- After 30 -40 minutes allow panner and other vegetables to grill on tawa grill, simple tawa or can use griller for the same.
- Set grilled pieces into a toothpick as shown in image to serve.
- Add sesame seeds on tikkas to garnish it.