Enjoy Winter Veggies in one bowl. Full of taste and nutrients. enjoy this meal in your daily food.
Ingredients Required (4 -5 persons)
- 1 large tomato
- Approx. 2 inch Ginger (Adrak)
- 1 – 2 Green Chillies
- 1 large Potato
- 2 medium sized Carrots
- 100 gms. French beans
- 150 gms. cabbage (Patta Gobhi)
- 150 gms cauliflower (Phool gobhi)
- 100 gms Fresh spinach (Palak)
- 100 gms Fresh Fenugreek Leaves (Metthi Patta)
- 100 gms Fresh bathua leaves
- 1 medium size Bell Pepper (Shimla Mirch)
- 150 gms of Green Peas (Matar Dana)
- 2 tsp mustard oil
- 1 tsp jeera
- 1/4th tsp hing
- 1 1/2 tsp Turmeric (Haldi)
- 3 tsp coriender powder
- 2 tsp salt or as per taste
- 2 tsp leamon juice or as per taste
- 1/4th tsp garam masala powder
- 1/2 spoon black pepper (Kali Mirch)
Steps to Prepare
Cut all the vegetables in small pieces, wash it and keep it aside.
Now heat the pan or kadai, add 2 tsp of mustard oil in it and let allow it to heat on medium flame.
Put Hing, Jeera, Adrak , tomatoes into it and stir it for 2-3 minutes.
Now Put Salt, Coriender powder, Turmeric and chilli powder into it and stir it for 1 minute or stir till in mixed into it.
Now Add all vegetables into it except bell pepper, anbd green leafy vegetables (spinach, methi leaves and bathua) and stir in to mix into masala
Allow it to cook without lid if water is present in it. if there is a very small quantity of water then put a lid on it and allow it to cook for 10 minutes.
When all veggies cooked by approx. 75% then add all green veggies and shimla mirch in it
Mix it well in other cooked veggies and let them allow to cook for 10 -15 min.
check after 10 minutes ,if all vegetables are cooked properly , then add lemon juice and garam masala in it.
your Winter Maharaja Veg. is ready…