Do you want a quick desert to enjoy after your meals. here today i am sharing a quick custard pudding recipe. Another version to enjoy your custard dessert
- 2 teaspoon. Custard powder – flavor kesar pista or any flavor you like
- 3 teaspoon Sugar or according to taste
- 2 -3 teaspoon cream or malai
- 250 ml milk
- Bread 10 -12 pieces
- 5-6 pieces Almonds
- 5-6 pieces Cashew Nuts
- Mango Fruit
How to prepare custard ?
- Firstly, in a thick bottomed pan add 250 ml milk.
- stir occasionally and get the milk to boil.
- meanwhile, in a bowl take 2 tsp of custard powder. i have used kesar pista flavour custard powder.
- and add 3-4 tbsp of milk and mix well.
- stir continuously, making sure there are no lumps formed in it.
- once the milk has boiled, turn off the flame and pour the prepared custard mixture into it.
- also add sugar. adjust the amount of sugar if looking for more sweeter custard.
- mix continuously, keeping the flame on low.
- the milk changes colour to light green if its kesar pista flavor and yellow if its vanilla .
- furthermore, it thickens slightly. adjust the consistency by cooking for long time.
- transfer to a small bowl and cool completely.
How to prepare Pudding?
- Take 2 slices of bread seprate brown corners using knife and can use square or can cut circle using any cap of steel utensil.
- apply malai or cream on one side of bread piece and spread some dryfruits on it. (add some sugar in malai or cream)
- On a flat plate, spread custard batter on surface of plate, then put bread pieces on it again spread more custard on it and spread cutted fruits over it. Decorate pudding slices with dryfruits and fruits.
- Keep it on refrigerator for sometime.
- and serve it cool.